- The only complete Handlebar Kits with matching braided cables and brake lines that include Magnum Caliber Handlebars
- Magnum Caliber Handlebar Kits are available in Bagger or Ape Hanger styles for select ABS and non-ABS Harley-Davidson motorcycles with 12, 14 and 16 height options
- Magnum 1-1/4 Caliber handlebars are manufactured with the highest quality construction, including machined control mounts (not swagged) and feature high luster chrome orgloss black finish for an unsurpassed appearance
- All handlebars are 1-1/4 diameter with 1 diameter center section and 3-1/2 on-center knurling, work with standard controls, including hydraulic clutch, and are machined for internal wiring and electric throttle control
- All Caliber Handlebars are pre-loaded with E-Z pull-thru sleeving to make wiring installations a breeze
- Kits include: Magnum 1-1/4 Caliber Handlebars, throttle and idle cables or Throttle-By-Wire extensions, a clutch cable or hydraulic clutch line, brake lines, copper crush washers, hardware,and any necessary switch wiring or turn signal extensions
- All cable and brake lines feature either Sterling ChromiteII or Black Pearl braid with highly polished chrome or black chrome plated fittings
- All cables are a low effort, high efficiency design that meets or exceeds all OE specifications for fitment, construction and endurance
- Kits for dual disc models include an all brazed manifold that eliminates leaks, alignment problems, and unattractive threaded connections
- Brake lines are compliant with all DOT FMVSS-106 Specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Cable and line lengths are based on using 2 risers;except for Touring models.
Caliber Handlebars have a 1 diameter center section and fit1 risers. Models originally equipped with handlebars that have a center section diameter larger than 1 will require changingthe risers to a 1 ID version. Examples would be, but not limitedto FLSTF, FLSTFB and CVO models. Please check before ordering.
NOTE Handlebars will not accept H-D OEM heated grips.