- ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts convenientlyin place of the factory ECM and plugs in to the existing harness
- Utilizes wide-band O2 sensors and works as a closed-loopcontrol system to continuously self-adjust and properly tunethe motorcycles air/ fuel ratio for all riding conditions
- Easy installation: replace the factory ECM, install new O2 sensorsand harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
- Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harnessand two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communicationUSB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive UsersManual, technical support and free software and updates
- Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based onmodel, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
- Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and driveability
- Does not require dyno tuning
- Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
- Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps,ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
- Works with all popular exhaust systems and iscompatible with high-performance camshafts
- Supports turbo, nitrous and supercharger applications
- Software program allows live monitoring, recording andexamination of diagnostic codes and datalogs includingnumber of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
- New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysisand tech support available online at no charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarketexhaust systems may require modifications orrelocation of their O 2 sensor port bungs.
NOTE: P/NS 1020-2118, 1020-0836, 1020-2850, 1020-2360 & 1020-1853 - Will require the use of an exhaust system with 18mm sensor bungs or headpipes must be modified to accept 18mm sensors.
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.