- Most advanced, easy-to-operate single-user flash tuning tool for ALL fuel-injected Harley-Davidsons
- User-friendly Android smartphone and tablet app allows users an easy-to-use display in real time that wirelessly communicates via Bluetooth
- Utilizes advanced hardware and software specifications to combine the most commonly used features from the Centurion Pro professional diagnostics tool as well as the Direct Link professional flash tuning tool
- Easy hookup with included cables
- Once tuning is complete, the kit is simply unplugged until the next tune
- Maximus allows backing up and restoring original maps, as well as re-flashing stock ECUs and performing routine diagnostics
- Fast data acquisition and many hours of data storage provides accuracy and saves time
- Provides power from the motorcycle for wideband O2 sensors and will record/monitor wideband O2 sensors
- Tuning features include the ability to modify front and rear cylinder fuel/spark tables separately, air/fuel ratio, warm-up fuel, cranking fuel, closed loop, acceleration/deceleration, rev limiter and the ability to restore original map
- Easy-to-use auto mapping feature
- Diagnostic features include key fob coding, speedometer calibration, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), and system relay testing
- Requires the use of Windows-based PC, laptop or tablet
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Can be used on one motorcycle an unlimited amount of times, but not multiple bikes.
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.